The “get these fucking prints out of my sight” giveaway
- So, I have an Epson Stylus Photo R3000 printer
- I use it for the high-quality 13”x19” Limited Ed. prints in my official shop but recently it has been out to make my head explode by casually putting a random ink splotch on otherwise perfect prints
- I am seething with rage!!!!! because it only happens randomly so I don’t know what’s wrong and also I use very expensive paper and ink SO EACH TINY SPLATTER costs me a fuckload
- I don’t want to throw out the prints because they look fine otherwise but I also can’t look at them any longer cause THEY ARE FAILURES AND MAKE ME SO ANGRY!!!!
- People who follow me on Twitter can attest to my total meltdown and tantrum because of this
- They’ve suggested that I sell them as discounted Artist’s Proofs or something but INSTEAD I am going to do a giveaway
- Next Saturday, March 16th, I will pick one or two
loserswinners to receive these prints free of charge. They normally cost $80-$95, and I don’t sell some of these pieces anywhere else, so I figure if anyone wants ‘em and doesn’t mind the imperfections…
- The prints are 13”x19” and will be signed and dated and marked “PROOF.” I’ll ship anywhere.
- I don’t fucking care how many times you reblog
- But try and reblog at least once because the goal is that maybe someone who sees this post is a Printer Whisperer and can tell me why the fuck my printer is being such a douchebag
- I don’t fucking care if you’re following me
- Get these fuckiNG FAILURES out of my sight!!!!11
so let’s talk about the problematic nature of zuko not being ozai’s son for a moment because it’s real damn problematic
if zuko isn’t ozai’s son, in return, azula is his half sister. i sincerely doubt ursa would go back to her first love and have another child with him. if the…
Not to mention that if Ozai isn’t Zuko’s father, then Zuko doesn’t actually have any claim to the throne. He can’t be Fire Lord.
Avengers’ New Groove Masterpost.
oh it’s not the masterpost… not yET:
LOL BEST POST EVER
Reblogging again for the new notes
THIS. SO MUCH OF THIS. YES.
Yes yes yes yes yes yes!
I’m Lord Voldemort. My roommate is Dumbledore.
You are Peter Pettigrew, former Marauder and right-hand man of Voldemort. Peter is weak and selfish, but ultimately, he is a survivor.
oh okay i see how it is
OMG MADDY. Now I don’t want to post my results.
Lol both my partner and I got Severus Snape… this can’t be good.
That horrible moment when you realize that the dead dwarf Gandalf takes the book from in Moria in the Fellowship of the Ring is ORI.
Ori is one of the youngest, and newest to the world in Thorin’s company.
He likes drawing and writing, and he was the one in charge of documenting everything they did on Thorin’s Quest, and he went on with Balin to reclaim Moria.
AS IF THE HOBBIT DIDN’T MAKE BALIN’S TOMB SCENE IN THE FELLOWSHIP ANY WORSE.
THAT DEAD BODY LEANED UP AGAINST THE TOMB?
CUTE ORI WHO WAS SO ADORABE AND KIND AND POLITE
ENDED UP LIKE THIS
SO YEAH NOW WE LOVE BALIN AND ARE UPSET ABOUT HIS DEATH,
BUT POOR ORI
WHO LOVED WRITING
WROTE HIS LAST WORDS AS HE LAY DYING. AND WE DIDN’T KNOW IT WAS HIM WHEN WE WERE FIRST WATCHING THE FELLOWSHIP. WE DIDN’T EVEN THINK ABOUT WHO THE DWARF WAS, WHO THIS POOR DEAD DWARF WHO HAD THE WHEREWITHAL TO WRITE AS HE LAY DYING.
AND NOW WE KNOW IT WAS LITTLE ORI.
“They have taken the bridge and the second hall. We have barred the gates but cannot hold them for long.
The ground shakes. Drums… drums in the deep. We cannot get out. A shadow moves in the dark. We cannot get out.
They are coming.”
—The last words of Ori
I’m just gonna leave this here and go die in a hole.
A hobbit hole.
AND THEN GANDALF TAKES THE BOOK OUT OF HIS HANDS. OF ORI. WHICH HE ONCE KNEW. IN FRONT OF BALIN’S GRAVE.
And it makes me think of how many times Gandalf must have experienced to outlive his friends. He doesn’t go down on his knees and cry like Gimli. He just pauses in silence, sort of. Because it had happened again.
http://www.tv.com/features/best-of-2012/votes/poll/SpecialFeatures:list:best-animated-series/ vote for Legend Of Korra please!
^^ DO IT!
All day, err day.
“This is silly,” I thought, “I would never do this.”
Then I proved myself wrong. I proved myself wrong about ten times.
When I take a break, I think I have to save. It takes me a minute to be like, “It is saved.”
My tablet has a wonderful little wheel that I use to zoom, change brush size, rotate my canvas, everything. Not only do I make “wheelie motions” with real paper, I also do it with my keyboard. That moment when I realise I don’t have my wheel any more always makes me feel so sad!! T_T